For Sale: "setup" for gas line - filter and cutoff

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: "setup" for gas line - filter and cutoff
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 01:39 pm:

For sale is a gas line “setup” with a fuel filter and cutoff. I used this on my 26 Coupe until I finally removed the gas tank, had it boiled out to remove all the rust/dirt, then inside coated. It really worked great for a rusty/dirty gas tank. The bottom elbow end screws directly into your carburetor and the top end has a nipple to attach to the gas line by rubber hose. As you can see in the pictures, I included 6 hose clamps, four other plastic nipples , and a length of hose. Obviously, you can “setup” to run the filter and/or cutoff with other variations than the way I ran mine because the elbows, the cutoff, and the carburetor inlet ALL are the SAME size/thread. There is a little over $50 worth or parts assembled here, but I am asking $25 plus shipping to move it to another garage. Thanks for looking! Walt Wise
gas line
gas line

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 08:07 am:

Top !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 10:48 am:

Hi Walt, PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 11:49 am:

Sold to Mr. Kemp.

Thanks MTFCA !!!

Walt Wise

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration