Simmons Super Power carburetors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Simmons Super Power carburetors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

I have two fully restored and complete Simmons Super Power straight through carbs for sale. Both showed very minimal use before restoration and are complete with the correct "flapper", needle and seats, correct heating coils, and pressure tested floats. Asking $400.00 for both or $225.00 each plus shipping.Simmons carbs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

I can bring these to Hershey if that helps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 05:25 pm:

pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

John : I didn't get your PM. Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 09:29 pm:

Sent again

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration