OT Old school parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT Old school parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 08:01 am:

My uncles were into T' and A's all their life. Bill Landers and Marion Landers. They are both gone several years now. I was at my cousin's house " Marion's son" and saw a rusty bent piece of metal in his man cave. I asked what it was as I recognised part of it. He said hid dad made a heater for one of his early model A's. I thought you guys might enjoy seeing this home built piece as its probably one of a kind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 08:11 am:

Should be on forum,sorry!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration