Egge pistons, for Chevrolet rods in T engine $100

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Egge pistons, for Chevrolet rods in T engine $100
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 12:11 pm:

Set of used Egge pistons .060 OS. Someone in the past opened the wrist pin holes to fit larger wrist pins and added circle clip grooves. They could be re-bushed to fit the 4 cylinder Chevrolet rods. The current wrist pins are approx .912 in diameter. They are used so there is some scoring on the skirt. Ring grooves look to be standard off the shelf T rings. Pay-Pal or check. $100 plus flat rate shipping. I do not used Friends and Family and will invoice you. Thanks for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

Mark, email sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 11:34 pm:

Email received sending reply.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Monday, August 20, 2018 - 12:58 am:

Thanks Mark.
Payment sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Monday, August 20, 2018 - 06:56 am:

Where those pistons set up for the late X rods that Ford made? I had heard Egge had some for that style of rod?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, August 20, 2018 - 10:18 am:

Sold and thank you Frank.
Joe; Not that I know of.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration