1912 Holley fuel line connection wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 Holley fuel line connection wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

Looking for the fuel line connection for the 1912 Holly with the odd threads at the bowl. Yes I know Stan can refit one and that a guy in Australia makes them. At this point I don't care if it the long style or short like used on other Holley's of the era as long as the threads are good and union at the bowl is not too bad. Right now this is a just checking search so I can report to the owner and see which way he want to go.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 07:27 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 08:30 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 12:39 am:

Herb Ifrig was having some originals reproduced last spring but I don't know what happened to the project. As far as I know they didn't get done but are probably still in the works.

I single pointed a couple of them several years ago on the lathe. It's not that big a deal. Size is 17/32 x either 18 or 20. I forget.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 12:46 am:

Stan sending you a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 02:44 am:

Tried contacting Herb, no reply. I am going to try this one more time then go a different route.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration