McLaren Wire Wheels---Free delivery to Hershey.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: McLaren Wire Wheels---Free delivery to Hershey.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

I am offering FREE delivery of new McLaren wire wheels to Hershey. I have limited hauling space but should be able to deliver 2-3 complete boxed sets. Shipping is pretty spendy these says, running upwards of $30+ per wheel so here is an opportunity to pick up a set and save at least $100+
First come, first serve. Contact me at three one nine, 430, fortynine ninety five or PM me. Thanks! Mike at Vintage Wire Wheel, LLC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Monday, August 20, 2018 - 09:04 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 02:54 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 07:32 am:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration