Threshing scene

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Threshing scene
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Lindberg on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 02:41 pm:

I took this picture at our local threshing show this weekend. The T belongs to me but the other machinery does not. Is anyone handy with photo editing? If so I would love to see the newer truck golf cart and tractor removed and see it in black and white.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Lindberg on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 02:43 pm:

Oops I posted this in the classifieds, sorry I meant it to go in the forum... Not sure how to delete or move it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 02:51 pm:

I don't think you can move or delete it. Just re-post it in the Forum. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 03:18 pm:

Something like this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

Rich, You're really good at this..... and fast too! :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Lindberg on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 03:44 pm:

Yes that looks awesome! Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 07:20 pm:

Now get rid of the bystanders

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

The Case steamer looks to be either a Case 60 or Case 75

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 08:38 pm:

Check this out if you like steam tractors. They are just about ready to fire this up.

http://anderson-industries.com/150-case-part-1-realizing-the-dream/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 08:58 pm:

Ned, the 150 steamed up this last weekend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Lindberg on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 10:25 pm:

This is a 1912 45 hp Case engine owned by a friend of mine. We will be making the trip to Andover to see the 150 in a couple weeks. The Anderson's also own our families 80 hp Case which I will have the opportunity to run. Super excited for that trip!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

Steve, I didnít know that. Pretty incredible project. Canít wait to see it run.

That will be a neat experience for you Matt. You will have to come down to the show in Albert City, IA next year.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration