FJ - NOW hauling from Ohio to Massachusetts to Pennsylvania to Indiana to Tennessee

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - NOW hauling from Ohio to Massachusetts to Pennsylvania to Indiana to Tennessee
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 09:11 pm:

August 22nd

Can transport a Model T or other vehicle from Ohio to Massachusetts to Pennsylvania to Indiana to Tennessee

Leaving empty from Warren, Ohio

Headed to Shelburne, MA 01370

Then to Sinking Spring, PA 19608

Then to New Salem, PA 15468

Then to Richmond, IN 47374

Continuing to Gainesboro, TN 38562

Full from Gainesboro, TN 38562 to Tomball, TX 77377

Dropping off

Continuing to Burnet, TX 78611

Empty in Burnet, TX 78611

I would like to continue to Phoenix, AZ where I have a full load waiting

But I can transport to anywhere in the lower (48) states

30 feet enclosed
8000 pound capacity
8 foot rear door clearance

Please call or text if you live in the lower (48) states
Otherwise PM or email me - I do not take international calls

Thanks !

Freighter Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 06:36 am:

Early morning bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 12:24 pm:

Leaving Warren, Ohio now ...

Taking I-90 east.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 08:34 am:

Leaving now from just outside Rochester, NY.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration