WTB - Five 21 inch demountable split rims.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - Five 21 inch demountable split rims.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Looking for 5 good 21 inch demountable split rims. Not looking for perfection just looking for reliable and safe. (Note I do not have access to a welder so no rims needing welding please)

These do not need to come from one seller. I will gladly take them one at a time from multiple sellers.

These will have to be shipped to Georgia. USA

Thank you, Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 06:47 am:

Bump to top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ellis Ulrich on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 08:05 pm:

Jim, sending this for a friend having trouble with his computer. He has all 5 of your wheels in really nice condition. Please call or text him:
BJ Cannon Macclenny, FL (904) 613-5522 or his email is bjcannon@comcast.net
He has just "inherited" a huge trailer full of Model T parts! Happy Hunting!
Nancy and Ellis Ulrich, Jacksonville, FL
1929 Model A Ford Roadster
1950 Mercury Sport Sedan
(904) 262-5698

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Friday, August 24, 2018 - 10:22 am:

Good morning Ellis,

I welcome you and your family to the forum. Here you will find a wealth of information and help with Ts and As. There are people here who do both though on this forum we try to stick to Ts. 

Your offer to help a friend who has the rims is admirable and I'm tempted to contact him. Please don't take this the wrong way but scammers have invaded the forum and posted adds similar to the ones you have just posted in the past. This being your very first post is what makes me wary.

I'm a disabled man in declining heath who is building a car I will probably not ever get to drive. But what's a guy to do sit and wait on the inevitable or just keep plugging along. My limited income makes me a bit paranoid so I'm gonna pass on your offer for now. After you've been with us for a while I'd be happy to buy from you. Please apologize to your friend and I wish you safe T-ing and maybe we'll meet one day and laugh about this.

Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration