FOR SALE HOT AIR PIPLE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE HOT AIR PIPLE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

Hot Air Pipe: $15.00. This is a real nice pipe with a fresh coat of paint that someone has done.
Please include $13.65 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson - Quartz Hill, CA on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 11:25 am:

Dave, you never called me back. Did you lose my number? Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 11:27 am:

Me too, I emailed you this AM - Grady Puryear

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 12:01 pm:

Call him his confusor is probably messed up again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 11:17 pm:

Erick and GR; I don't know what happened but the hot pipe has been promised. I am pretty sure I have plenty more to go around. In fact I think I have more than enough. I will look in the morning and let you know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

By the way I just acquired a hot air pipe that is aluminum on the top half and a brass lower half. The brass lower half has several controls to control the flow. I was holding it back until I can get my new camera working then I will post it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson - Quartz Hill, CA on Friday, August 24, 2018 - 11:43 am:

Dave, I was referring to the coils. We spoke last week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 11:30 am:

Erik; I have your coils all boxed up and ready to take them to town to get them weighed. I could not get them in the biggest flat rate box so I had to put them in a regular box.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration