FS ANCO Anderson Timer Flapper (NOS)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS ANCO Anderson Timer Flapper (NOS)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 10:50 am:

One ANCO Anderson timer flapper in the box (NOS) Price is $32.50 plus $7.50 domestic shipping. I doubt you will find another one in the box. Combine parts listed and save on shipping. Payment by PayPal (Preferred) or personal check. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 08:26 am:

Price reduced to $25.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

Wow! Can't believe no one has shown and interest in this NOS Anderson timer flapper. Okay. Price reduced to $20.00 plus shipping and I'll throw in the original box!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 11:27 pm:

I'll take it Mark. I'll send a PM. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 12:03 am:

Sorry David. Bill beat you to it. Maybe next time. Thanks for the interest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 12:53 am:

Mark, let me know if you get another one. Don't need the box, just the flapper. A good used one would be OK too. Thanks, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration