FS: High Profile Honeycomb radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: High Profile Honeycomb radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Wennes on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

I have a high profile core honeycomb radiator that needs to be repaired for sale. The leak is coming from along the top of the core and bottom of the tank, which I believe is a stress crack. The metal of the top tank looks to be in good condition. I have been using the radiator up until the leak started with no issues. I am selling the radiator for $350, and for shipping it would be best to contact me with your zip code. I prefer paypal for payment.

high profile honeycomb radiator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Wennes on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 09:06 pm:

I am new here, and find this forum difficult to use. I can only get 1 picture to post, and I have to login in everytime I change pages on the forum. Here is an ebay link for more pictures.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Radiator/283117380385?hash=item41eb1c6321% 3Ag%3AN%7EYAAOSwkjBbfgXt&LH_ItemCondition=4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

Randy, the pictures have to be 250KB or less. If they are that size or under you can post (one at a time) more then one in each post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Wennes on Friday, August 24, 2018 - 10:14 am:

Thanks Mark, the picture is under 250KB, but still a no go. I must be doing something wrong, it won't bring up the browse for picture file when clicking the upload attachment button for a 2nd pic. Probably best to go through ebay anyway. I have no idea where to find the private messages on here either, so best to email me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Friday, August 24, 2018 - 10:21 am:

Randy,

To send a PM, just click on the person's name in the post header. That will take you to their profile. At the bottom of the profile will be: To send a PM click here. The PM will be sent via regular email.

The only time you should have to log in is when you are sending something such as making a post, reply, or PM.

Welcome to the forum. I hope it will work better for you when you get used to it.

Cheers,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Wennes on Friday, August 24, 2018 - 10:44 am:

Thanks Terry, I'm sure it will! I will keeping working at it!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Wennes on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

This would make someone a great radiator with a little repair!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Wennes on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

offers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Wennes on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 12:01 pm:

$325 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Wennes on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 01:23 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Wennes on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 09:07 pm:

bump ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Wennes on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

SOLD!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration