FS: "new stuff", old stuff from before!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: "new stuff", old stuff from before!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

They say a picture's worth a thousand words...hope this one does the trick! Some new items I'd like to get rid of, some old one's from before I'd still like to get rid of! ;)
PM me or call/text 419-271-5405
PayPal preferred, checks/M.O. okay too.

As before, I'll keep track of the time/date that people request anything to be fair.

All prices plus the cheapest shipping I can muster up!

Thanks for looking!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

Tim, I sent you a pm.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

Also sent an email - please put my name on the 6 v. regulator & the hub bolts (if they're Rv's good ones).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonas Carpets on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 10:29 pm:

Are they gone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 24, 2018 - 09:44 am:

Keith got the regulator, Steve got the bolts.
So "come on down" as they say, and get the rest!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 12:45 pm:

4th. bearing, prop nuts, and ball cap shim spoken for. Thanks Jim & MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

Figured what the heck, can't hurt to bump this..just please read above to see what's already been taken, then see what's left from the picture. Thanks for your time!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration