FS klaxet horn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS klaxet horn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

This is a old klaxet horn never tried it but cool looking this is an electric probably 6 volt horn appears to be out of the late teens early twenties large Bell on the end can text or email pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

Charles,

Price would be nice?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 07:41 pm:

$100 from another ad.

Sorry I didn't see the other ad. You could have posted on your original ad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 07:45 pm:

Sorry I didn't get it in the original add it's 100. Plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Fisher on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 08:22 pm:

Please email me some pictures. rfisher@vondeylen.com Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration