Roadster top covering 14-16? New??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Roadster top covering 14-16? New??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

This is a roadster top and back curtain that I believe will fit a 14-16 T roadster. It came with a group of parts and appears to be new. The material is very soft. I believe it is colonial grain. Side curtain fasteners are brass. The back curtain does have some tack holes in the edge. It looks like somebody tried to install the kit but gave up and never finished. The kit is not damaged but does not have the pads, straps, or any other trim parts. Price is $150 plus $20 USPS. PayPal preferred for immediate shipping but a check will work. PM or 419-three zero six- 39 six six.
top kit
top kit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 01:49 pm:

I will take it. Thanks Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

Material has been spoken for, pending payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration