Chassis Round Head Rivets 1/4" & 5/16"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Chassis Round Head Rivets 1/4" & 5/16"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 10:21 am:

(100) x 1 1/8 round head steel rivets and (50) 5/16 x 1 3/8 round head steel rivets. These are the correct diameter for most of the chassis rivets on the Model T Ford. They are not the correct length; they are longer and would need to be trimmed before upsetting. The lengths may vary slightly but none are shorter than 7/8. These are old hardware surplus and some may have slight surface rust. Priced at $35 including shipping in the CONUS. This is approx. 50% of what the rivet supply house would charge. I have a second grouping of these rivets if there is additional interest. Enjoy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 10:52 am:

I will take them please P M me how you want paid

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 01:05 pm:

PM sent, Anyone else I have a second grouping the same as above at the same price. Thanks, Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

Joe,

I would like a set please. PM me with your desired payment method.

Thank You,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 02:08 pm:

Terry PM sent. All the rivets have been spoken for. Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 07:45 pm:

Joe,

The rivets arrived today and I'm very happy with them and your great service.

Thank You,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 08:37 pm:

Thanks Terry I aim to please. Enjoy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration