FS: nice demountable rim

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: nice demountable rim
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 03:07 pm:

I have a very nice 23" demountable rim that came
off my former Fire Truck. Lays super flat on smooth concrete, so should run nice and smooth and true. $25 plus shipping or local pickup.
PM or call/text 419-271-5405
Thanks for looking and shopping with us! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 03:48 pm:

Tim,That looks like a steel felloe rather than a rim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

Looks like a Hayes felloe, what size are the spoke holes, 1/2 inch or 5/8 inch?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 08:44 pm:

Yeh guys, that's what I meant! Got the description wrong as usual!! LOL
Spoke holes are 1/2 inch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 09:15 pm:

Currently spoken for. Thanks all!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration