FS Pete's Automobile Encyclopedia

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Pete's Automobile Encyclopedia
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

I have a extra copy of Pete's early Ford automobile encyclopedia in mint condition still has the DVD price $50 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 07:48 pm:

"Pate's"?

I already have one, don't need another. Wonderful book! I highly recommend it for anyone interested in Pre-T Fords.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 08:04 pm:

I have two one need a good home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 08:14 pm:

I second Wayne's endorsement, Pate's is an excellent book! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard DeCarli on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

Please check you email I sent this morning willing to take it off your hands. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 09:05 pm:

I sent it back it's 50 plus shipping in a priority mail box probably be around 16 bucks to ship

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Dorey on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 10:40 pm:

Is it gone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 11:07 pm:

USPS Media Mail should be far cheaper than $16

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 06:40 am:

Book is spoken for waiting on payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration