Wanted: weaver twin jack

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: weaver twin jack
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Daudert on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 04:21 pm:

Anyone have or interested in selling a weaver twin T jack? looking for T jacks for the shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 08:09 pm:

Jim,Do you have a picture of exactly what you're looking for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 08:15 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/892796.html?1535399311

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ben Popadak on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 08:30 pm:

Yup, got a set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 05:55 am:

Jim, make sure the gears are not damaged on the jack before you make a deal. I bought one from a fellow on this site and it was junk. It is a common problem, caused when lifting too much weight. They work great on a model T sized car, but not so good on a heavier one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 06:44 pm:

Jim,Up until now I've heard them called triangle jacks in the rare occurance one surfaces. I did pick up this partial one after seeing a wanted ad in an old car publication. This one is missing the crank,shaft and driving gears and whatever holds them on it. The wheels turn on bolts but probably should be pins of some sort. The screw jacks are stuck in the gears but "dry climate"stuck and should free up. No damage visable. It looks small but these things are big and heavy as those that have one knows. If interested I would take a buck sixty and prefer it be picked up or can deliver to one of the upcoming Colorado swapmeets at Loveland. PM me if interested.Stevepicturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 08:59 pm:

When I sold my pair, they disassemble easily and can be shipped in much smaller boxes.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration