1920 California Plates...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1920 California Plates...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 12:49 pm:

A pair of 1920 restored black & white license plates..
Powder coated black with “One Shot” white numbers..
DMV checked when I bought the unrestored plates.
These are perfect.That’s just a little dust on the photo..I sold my ‘20 Depot Hack and have moved to CO so I have no need for them ..$150.00 + shipping ..Restored

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 05:29 pm:

Bump to The Top...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 05:20 pm:

Interested sending PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 12:17 am:

1920 CA plates are on its way to Eric...
They’re going to look great on his Nice Touring Car...
Thank You again MTFCofA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration