WTB Arizona License Plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Arizona License Plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 06:02 pm:

I would like to find an Arizona license plate for 1927 or earlier. Please let me know year and condition if you have one.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

Hi Dennis,
Go to platevault.com/bmg1959#/forsale, and I think you will find a plate for your car. As you know, the 1927 AZ plates had particular counties designated by the first number(s) on the plate, so if you are looking for a specific county, you need to know the designated number for the county.
I hope this helps,
Russ Furstnow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 08:43 pm:

Or send a email to weechie@cox.net

He is a AZ plate collector.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration