FS: Diff housing and more

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Diff housing and more
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 09:00 am:

I have a nice differential housing for sale $50
Two rear perches for early car..no oiler hole on top, nice threads, needs bushing of course...$30 each.
Some kind of wrench I've never seen nor used. $10.

All plus shipping. As always I will keep track of first come, first served.
PM or call/text 419-271-5405
Prefer PayPal but will accept check/M.O.
Thanks for looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 09:08 am:

Wrench is for TT truck plug wrench and lug nut, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 09:32 am:

TIM,

I will take the wrench, can you bring it to Jamboree. I will only be there Saturday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 10:18 am:

pm sent on the differential.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 11:26 am:

Diff housing sold to Rick.
Thanks Rick and MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 11:27 am:

Tom..okay. Will do.
Look for me with "Pete" my 12 roadsters P/U

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 08:23 am:

Bump--still have the nice perches for sale.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration