1916-18 Buick Roadster Body Model T Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1916-18 Buick Roadster Body Model T Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 01:20 pm:

Here's a chance to own a unique Model T Speedster using the rear section of a 1916-18 Buick. What you see is what you get, nice sheet metal with minimal rot and tears. All you need is to provide a cowl and doors (or go door less). If you squint really hard it almost resembles a Mercury Speedster at a fraction of the cost. $250, located in North Ridgeville, OH, 20 miles West of Cleveland. I will not ship it must be picked up or I can deliver within a 150 miles for the cost of gas. Enjoy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vaughn Gunthorpe on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

Hi Joe, My name is Vaughn Gunthorpe I live in Australia do you still have the Buick roadster body. Thank You,
Vaughn Gunthorpe
Plainland Queensland Australia
vaughnlynn@bigpond.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

Yes I do Vaughn but I have no interest in shipping this body. So hopefully you intend to pick it up in Ohio? Sorry Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

Vaughn I sent you a PM about the body

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration