Hayes 23 felloes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hayes 23 felloes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williamson on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 03:19 pm:

Wanted Hayes 23" steel felloespicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

Try Mark Friemiller at Model T Haven?

https://vintagecarsandparts.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 09:08 pm:

Richard, I have Hayes wire wheels on two of my T'sTthose felloes have the depression for the lug, but the outer edge of the felloe is rolled inwards, whereas yours are rolled out. I understand other T Hayes rims in the USA have no rolled outer edge on the felloe.

Which begs the question, are the felloes for which you are looking, to fit a model T?

I have seen 21" Hayes Wheels with rolled out outer edges.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration