WTB Schrader tire valve stem

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Schrader tire valve stem
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Looking for one # 777 schrader valve stem
I do appreciate your help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 10:06 am:

Hershey's coming up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver - Arthurdale, WV on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 11:34 am:

Bill,

I have a Schrader that has 6700 on it. It came out of a 30x3 1/2 tube. Has the bridge washer, both nuts and the other washer. If it will work send me your address and I'll send it your way. It will need cleaned up as I haven't attempted to take it apart. - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 12:14 pm:

https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209031

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/684573.html?1476898025

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver - Arthurdale, WV on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 01:32 pm:

Mark, thanks for the info. I'll toss it back on the shelf then. - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 01:56 pm:

Larry is right, you can find them at Hershey, but you will probably have to dig through a lot of coffee cans of random parts.

It seems like a lot of folks keep and display the shiny stuff (dust covers and rim nuts), but not the stems that they fit on! :-)

Note in the second link that I posted the discussion about Dill and other brands and numbers that are equivalent to the Schrader 777.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 01:44 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

found one, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration