19 lbs. of 3/16" diameter steel rivets, misc. lengths

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 19 lbs. of 3/16" diameter steel rivets, misc. lengths
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 08:02 pm:

19 lbs. of 3/16" diameter solid steel round head rivets. The lengths and weights are 1" long (9 lbs.), 3/4" long (3 1/2 lbs.), 3/8" long (3 1/4 lbs.) and 1/4" long (3 lbs.). Have no idea how many rivets there are other than a bunch in 19 lbs. Old hardware store inventory. Not many 3/16" rivets on the Model T, but a must have for the blacksmith, metalworker, crafter and steampunk. $50 includes shipping in the CONUS. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

Joe, I can use some 1/4"and perhaps 3/8" ones when building muffler ends for our Canadian T's. They hold the frame brackets and the deflectors to the back end piece.

As many as you have would make 3 lifetime's supply for the work I do. If you are prepared to send me some, please advise.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williamson on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

I will buy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williamson on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 09:36 pm:

I will buy rivets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 07:41 am:

Rivets spoken for. Thanks MTFCA and Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

Gosh if i had about 8 of those I would be sitting purty as for fixing the motor mounts on my Panzer T70B I am working on.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration