WTB Lifter Wrenches

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Lifter Wrenches
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bradley Kirtner on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 06:47 am:

I'm looking for a decent set of wrenches for the 3 wrench style adjustable lifters. Pm email call or text Brad at (540) 861-2303. I use PayPal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

Go to Sears and buy a couple sets of their ignition wrenches. The 3/8" work really well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

I agree with Dan but one difference...eBay will have "Craftsman Midget Wrenches) for a very good price all day long. I like the Midget wrench because both open and closed ends are the same size. With ignition wrenches, each end is a different size and I find that annoying, personally.

Some vendors will let you buy just the size you want and sometimes you have to buy a set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

I just grind the heads thin on regular open 3/8" wrenches, even the short ones work fine. As you are working with 3 wrenches, the short regular type might even be easier to hold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 08:38 pm:

Mine are the same size on both ends- one end at abut 15 degrees and the other end at 90 degrees. But mine are old- like me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration