Make your parts order shipping FREE to Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Make your parts order shipping FREE to Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 07:07 pm:

If you need T parts that I may have give me a call or send a PM with your needs, Dennis
401-932-3191

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 08:51 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 01:21 pm:

Hi Dennis which place you will be at Hershey? I would like to pass and say hello.

Cheers,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 03:26 pm:

Don't have a space yet will be staying in Harrisburg, Pa. Will probably meet their at the end of the day. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 03:02 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 07:03 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 10:32 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 11:10 am:

I thought you were not going to Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 06:08 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 09:55 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 12:19 pm:

tt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 07:19 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:47 pm:

ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration