For Sale: 26-27 chrome wire wheel hubcap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 26-27 chrome wire wheel hubcap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 02:32 pm:

Up for sale is a new chrome wire wheel hubcap that I “brilliantly” damaged myself, but isn’t too bad maybe for someone? I thought I would offer it for sale for $5, plus shipping, which I guess to be around a couple of bucks, so look at the pictures and see if it will work for you. The “dent/damage” is right above the Ford. Thanks for looking! Walt Wise
carb
carb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 03:40 pm:

Is the "damage" the scratches and possible dent above the Ford script?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 03:49 pm:

Mr. Woods, the last sentence in my ad:
"The “dent/damage” is right above the Ford.", so yes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 05:14 pm:

Walt...Ill take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

Hubcap is sold, pending payment. Thanks MTCFA !!!

Walt Wise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

Sorry, Walt; I should have read the ad carefully.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration