1911-12 hogs head with lettered pedals,

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911-12 hogs head with lettered pedals,
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Baker on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 11:54 pm:

1911-1912Hogs head with clutch release , lettered pedals and Ford script cover. The Clutch and Reverse ( Dodge Bros) pedals are excellent the brake pedal has some wear on the edge.$270.00 Email for photos or call 507-eight 38- 06 nine six

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Ainslie on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 08:45 pm:

I,m to this David
This is Pat from Bloomfield Hills Mi
If my other email was not successfull please send me your email adderess so we can exchange info. Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Baker on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 04:55 am:

Sold! Thank You !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration