Model T parts, true barn find

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T parts, true barn find
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Walton on Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 12:03 am:

Yes these are in the loft of an old barn. Lots of fenders, hoods, headlight bars, more fenders, radiators, etc. What you see in the pictures is what there is.

Elderly owner needs to clean out the barn since they are selling the property. I am only listing the stuff for sale, final deal will be between you and him.

Lots of sheet metal in really good condition. Located in central CA. I have lots more pictures and many parts aren't shown. Pictures are too big for this system. He would like to sell in 1 lot but might part it out. If you email please put "model T" in the subject line so I know it isn't spam. Thank you.

partsparts 3parts 4parts 5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 12:51 am:

Looks like mostly Model A and later. Any pics of the T stuff?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 01:32 am:

The two rear fenders on top of the pile in the fourth photo are early 20's Dodge Brothers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Goble on Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 08:12 am:

Looks like a few t stuff, I would like to get a better look at that radiator shell in the top pic, for my speedster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 05:34 pm:

Model T radiator and a 1928-29 radiator shell in picture top left. Two Model A gas tanks lower right. Same radiator and shell in top right.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration