Hayes Wheels @ Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hayes Wheels @ Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 03:56 pm:

I have a nice set of Hayes Wire wheels with hub caps. these are 30 X 3.5 wheels. NO rims. Just out on an estate where they were for years. I was going to use them, but changed my mind. These do not come up for sale often, better come and look early. Spaces CR 33-38. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 04:21 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 05:01 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 07:12 am:

Price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 07:15 am:

Would you sale them before Hershey I'm not getting to go this year any pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 09:43 am:

PM sent. Thanks Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 09:41 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

I'm still interested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 03:10 pm:

Here are pics people wanted. Dan

Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 04:42 pm:

Wow. Those are really nice wheels. You don't find them like that anymore. Someone is going to be really happy with those. Do you have the caps too?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 05:06 pm:

Yes have the caps. Spaces CR 33-38, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Harmon on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 08:45 am:

Dan,

Did they sell?

Roger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

No. Still for sale. PM me if you are interested. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, November 16, 2018 - 05:45 am:

Still for sale. I can bring to Chickasha. PM me for more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 03:11 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Zillmer on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

I thought I read it all. Is there an asking price?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration