July/August VINTAGE FORD ARRIVES IN TEXAS AUG 31st

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: July/August VINTAGE FORD ARRIVES IN TEXAS AUG 31st
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 04:43 pm:

Well! finally it's here. Hope the next issue makes it by Halloween.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 05:25 pm:

Jim, It should be on time. There was alot going on in Richmond, Indiana this July, with the National Tour, and Homecoming. Hope you enjoy, and sorry it came alot later than expected.
Regards,
Eric

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 05:35 pm:

Jim, Eric,

Just a little suggestion: Maybe, Just Maybe, you would like to take this thread to the FORUM and out of the CLASSIFIEDS.

Just Sayin'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 06:16 pm:

Well Terry that would be great but I seem to be all out of moderator powers. I know it does not belong here, yet felt it needed to be answered, and so I did. Take care.
Eric

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 09:41 pm:

Terry. If You had read the discussion forum You would have seen I posted notice of My receipt of the July/August Vintage Ford in both places Since not every one who reads the classified forum reads the discussion forum "IE" and vis versa and there had been a lot of members express concern as to when their copy would be delivered. Terry I could have posted My reply to You on the discussion forum but since You don't apparently read it. I replied here. If You wanted to cut down on the number of replies here You could have sent a PM to Me and Eric and eliminated three of the five posts concerning the subject. Eric thanks for all You do. I always enjoy the Vintage Ford when ever it is delivered. Just wondered if our poor postal service was the reason I had not gotten My copy. and was glad to see the posts left by members that they had not received their copy either which was a relief. You guys always deliver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 07:53 am:

Hi Jim,

I made a simple suggestion with no ill will intended. Seems you took it other than the way I meant it.

Instead of an open admonishment, you could have PMed me just as well.

I question your motivation to post this subject on the classifieds. If members do NOT read the forum, to find subjects such as this, do you think they want to read it in the classifieds?

Following your direction, should the moderators dissolve the classifieds and put everything in the forum or dissolve the forum and put everything in the classifieds?

Evidently, there was good reason to separate the subject matter.

Good Luck,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 08:52 am:

Someone

Please

Delete this thread

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration