FJ - Model T or other auto transport available now from Charleston, South Carolina to Texas - then Arizona or ? - 30 feet enclosed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - Model T or other auto transport available now from Charleston, South Carolina to Texas - then Arizona or ? - 30 feet enclosed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 02:00 pm:

September 5th

Can transport a Model T or other vehicle from Charleston, South Carolina to Texas then hopefully Arizona - if not .... ?

Leaving Johns Island, SC 29455

I can pick up in other surrounding areas

Room for a vehicle to Burnet, Texas 78611

Dropping off in Burnet, TX 78611

EMPTY in Burnet, TX 78611

I would like to go to Phoenix, AZ where I have a full load waiting ...

But I can pick up in other areas of Texas & drop off anywhere in the lower 48 states

30 feet enclosed
8000 pound capacity
8 foot rear door clearance

Please call or text if you live in the lower (48) states
Otherwise PM or email me - I do not take international calls

Thanks !

FreighTer Jim
260-804-6695

My new custom enclosed car hauler

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 05:43 pm:

That must be Your new Trailer. VERY NICE. What is behind the Nose Cone ? Only problem I see now You haft to start over with all the special sticker's You had on the back of the old trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 05:48 pm:

"VERY NICE" What is behind the Nose Cone ? Only problem I see. Now You haft to start over collecting special sticker's like You had on the back of Your old trailer. Do You have pictures of them ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 06:14 am:

This trip is still available ......

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration