Anyone have a w hub cap for sale?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Anyone have a w hub cap for sale?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 04:07 pm:

Mangled one of my w marked hub caps this morning. So, now Im looking to replace it. Anyone have a w marked cap in very good condition .... mostly good plating and no dents?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 04:38 pm:

Mark, do you mean a Ford Script chrome hubcap with a small "w" beneath the script? A picture would help get the the correct hubcap for you.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

Here is the cap I crunched yesterday. Didnt know it was chrome; assumed it was nickel. But its original and has a small w below the script.

Wcap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

Mark

This is the better of 3 that I have with the 'W', nickel plated. Lighting of the photo shows it a bit yellow, but its scuffed plating that needs polish. One small dent lower side below the 'W'. Nice threads. $10.00 plus shipping.

Dan

email: tmodelmanATcomcast.net Replace the AT with @

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration