Wanted horn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted horn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 12:39 am:

Wanted good working horn for my 23 no Rusty or beat up ones or does anybody have one of the new ones made by fun projects that they bought are not going to use please let me know what you have

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 12:26 pm:

I have a nice sounding, solid original. Not rusty. Brush painted silver many years ago. $150 plus $19 insured shipping. P.M. me if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 12:18 pm:

Adam I sent you a pm I'm interested in the horn that you have

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

Thanks Adam that's a big help

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration