FS - DB aluminum hubcaps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS - DB aluminum hubcaps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 01:26 pm:

For sale. 2 Dodge Brothers aluminum hubcaps in descent condition. I bought these back in the sixtees. Don't know what they are worth so make me an offer. Frank ( can send pictures )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

Frank:
I have a 1925 Dodge Brothers touring that I am restoring do you know if these are front or rear ( thread size difference ) or for the full floating rear axel or semi-floating ? pictures would help and a measurement of the thread size also a picture of the inside of cap the early caps were a heavier sand cast cap and the later a lighter spin cast... always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

Gene, I don't know how to resize the pictures to fit the mtfca requirements. Please email me and I can send pictures. Sorry. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 09:12 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 09:13 am:

Someone must need these hubcaps, if for nothing else for spares. Frank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration