FJ - The South & Texas Up to Northernmost Maine & Canadian Border Enclosed Model T Or Other Auto Transport Now

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - The South & Texas Up to Northernmost Maine & Canadian Border Enclosed Model T Or Other Auto Transport Now
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 03:20 pm:

February 5th

South Carolina - Georgia - Alabama - Mississippi - Louisiana - Texas to the Northern Tip Of Maine

Model T or other enclosed auto transport is available right now .... :-)

I am starting in Johnís Island, SC 29455 with room for one vehicle to Burnet, TX 78611 ....

Then room for two from there ( up to 30 feet & 8000 pounds ) to Stockholm, ME 04783.

Please call or text if you live in the lower (48) states
Otherwise PM or email me - I do not take international calls

Thanks !

FreighTer Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 04:04 pm:

Supposed to be " September 5th "

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 06:15 am:

This trip is still available ....,

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

I just dropped off this one family owned1957 Mercedes Convertible 220S in Johnís Island, SC ......

Look like I am headed to Sturgis, MS from here & then Burnet, TX - I have 18 feet of room .....

Then up to Maine from there with an empty trailer.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration