Model T Tail Light For sale Help The Museum.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Tail Light For sale Help The Museum.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 08:09 pm:

OK I was able to acquire 2 lights for free one I sold already and the other is listed here. I would like to get $50.00 for this tail light. The money for both sales will go to the MTFCA Museum. So by buying this light you will be supporting the hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 09:37 pm:

Robert, I'll take it. PM on its way. Thanks for your donation, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 09:59 pm:

Thanks Dave!!! Just send me your address and we will get it in the mail. $100. Check to the museum on it's way. I should have put plus shipping. I hope that's ok. Nothing extra.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

+ shipping is fine. Email sent. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 08:26 am:

Thanks MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration