Free (4) 21" roller tires can bring OCF

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Free (4) 21" roller tires can bring OCF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

Four free 21" roller tires. Weather cracked but were mostly up when removed. I can bring them to the OCF if you can use them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 09:04 pm:

William I would like to have the tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

Dallas, they are yours! I will bring them to the OCF. I'm in the antique bike group. My cell is eight one two-821-829four. I will leave them in my bike trailer until we get together. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 06:20 am:

Sounds great. Looking forward to meeting you Bill. My number is 260-33six- six555.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Purgert on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 07:14 am:

If Dallas changes his mind, let me know. I've been driving without a spare 21" for far too long!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 12:12 pm:

Andrew, I have taken off another tire and can bring it along. Same phone as I gave Dallas above! See you at the festival!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Purgert on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 07:02 pm:

Thanks Bill! See you then

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration