1925 Speedster / Roadster Project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1925 Speedster / Roadster Project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 12:43 am:

1925 Ford Roadster / Speedster project Complete original drivetrain, engine turns over with good compression. I bought this chassis to originally build a speedster but then I found a 25 roadster tub, then I got a set of wire wheels and hubs and just kept collecting parts. Here is a list of everything the car comes with:
- 25 Roadster tub (tacked together with only a couple tacks for mock up and dreaming)
- 26-27 original wire wheels and hubs, tires are shot but hold air
- Speedster style gas tank, nice original windshield frame, battery holder w/ 6 volt battery, exhaust pipe and muffler pieces, 4 coil boxes, good steering wheel to replaced cracked one currently on the car, dash panel, extra fire wall, extra cowl top, running board brackets, 1 hood (not sure if it is correct, might be tall ones and this needs a short one?)
- 2 different pairs of disc wheels. Not sure off of what but was starting to collect disc wheels for this build. Also comes with 3 model A wheels too.
- Rear spring already has a reverse eye treatment done to it
- Comes with a new set of shackles for the front end, new outside oil line kit

Clear open current title

Located in Yachats, Oregon 97498 (Central coast of Oregon)

$3000 Firm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 12:44 am:

Since I am having issues getting pictures to load here is a craigslist ad with a few

https://oregoncoast.craigslist.org/cto/d/1925-ford-model-roadster/6688548597.htm l

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 10:47 pm:

Refresh
$2500 if I keep the body

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 10:15 am:

Bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, September 17, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration