For Sale, ultamite Model T, 2 car hauler

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale, ultamite Model T, 2 car hauler
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 02:11 pm:

For Sale is my 1994 Volvo semi truck and 2010 Heartland Cyclone 40 ft toy hauler. This truck trailer combo is registered as an RV and requires no CDL or air brake rider to own and operate. A regular driver license is all you need, just like a class A motor coach. I have owned and driven this rig the past 6 years attending Model T tours and bucket list trips. I took my brother and parents on dozen of trips and when we arrived we had 2 Ts to drive. my brother passed away 3 years ago and my parents are in their 90s, so my need for hauling 2 Ts has stopped. I am down sizing to a 30 ft motor home with a trailer. (consider trades)
There is a lot to tell you about the truck and trailer. There are no issues with either of them. I would love to tell you all about them and you are welcome to e-mail me or call me to discuss them. The truck and toy hauler will be at Hershey space GBL 20-21 located between light pole is #103 &95. Feel free to come and look it over if you are interested. They both have a clear Florida title. Other than T tours I used it to travel from upstate NY to Florida every year. (snowbird) $50,000.00 negotiable!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 02:38 pm:

pictures of the rig!
my phone is three 15-seven 96-024three

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 02:47 pm:

more pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

more pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

more pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 02:54 pm:

Impressive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 05:02 pm:

I remember when you bought that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 05:42 pm:

the toy hauler fits roadsters and tourings. no fordoor or todor etc. they ride on the back of the truck. toy hauler has bath and a 1/2. loaded as a toy hauler should be. 3 slides too. great way to travel, not like hauling with a dulley!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 05:46 pm:

a few more pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 06:42 pm:

Doug, has Ruckstell approved the sale?!?! See you at Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 09:25 pm:

my dog ruxstell DOES NOT GO WITH THE SALE. she has to be with me. see you at Hershey tex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 10:34 am:

The truck is loaded with great features. leather air ride seats, power inverter, jake brake, cruise control, tilt wheel, very cold A/C, comfy bed, 6 newer tires, lots of storage, tv/ dvd player, refrig, stereo/cd player, heated mirrors, 340E cat engine, 10 spd std trans, electric winch w/ remote for easy loading and unloading, porta toilet,full pull down back screen and table for entertaining in the toy box. The toy hauler 12 ft toy box fits a model T very nice. The trailer is loaded with all amanitas a camper can have. it has a full bath in master suite, 1/2 bath in toy box, two queen beds that lower and raise electrically in toy box. also with a oahn generator, electric leveling jacks, 2 30 lb propane tanks, stove, refrig, microwave, 3 TVs/dvd portable satellite dish, furnace and A/C, 30ft 50 amp electric cord, sewer hoses, electric awning, washer and dryer hook up, etc. all it needs is you to drive it away. It is ready to go and will be at Hershey GBL 20-21 to be inspected. then heading down to florida pan handle for the winter. will include plane ticket to fly you to florida so you can drive it home! USA domestic flights only! transferable clear florida title in hand. more pics and information available upon request.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

Come and see the truck and camper and model T parts and other flea market rust! GBL 20-21 Hershey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 01:21 pm:

I will sell the camper toy hauler and truck toy hauler separate. clear florida title in hand. haul 2 Ts with no problems!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Hauge on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 11:45 am:

To the top

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration