For sale 1928 Model A Roadster Body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1928 Model A Roadster Body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 03:42 pm:

I have a 1928-29 Model A roadster body for sale. It is apart. Includes the subfloor frame, cowl, gas tank, sides, parts above and below the deck lid. No doors or deck lid. This one is a little rough to restore; will take a lot of work; it may well be a great period Hot Rod project. $225. Can deliver to Hershey or along the way from Montana. Jonathan Bodine 406 498 3946

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 10:35 am:

Jonathan :
enjoyed our talk yesterday... also sent an email and indicated that I would purchase based on your description let me know how you would like payment and I will be in western Mt. during the Thanksgiving period and can pickup then or possibly meet you along the way for Hershey swapmeet ( Billings etc. )when you get a chance let me know what works always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration