For Sale: 1915 Model T Runabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1915 Model T Runabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gember on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

1915 Model T Runabout for Sale

Complete professional restoration in 1996 of an all original car. Featured in Model T Times No. 288 March 1997. Offered at $24,500.

Car is in excellent condition, runs great and paint looks like new. Car has been in extended storage and has extremely low miles since restoration. With touring in mind the engine and transmission were fully rebuilt in 2008.
This is an all correct original car with electric starter, 12V battery, 12V lights, and a Brassworks flat tube radiator installed. Side curtains, top boot, full original set of tools, air pump, and owner’s manual included. All the parts to return the car to original included in sale (rebuilt original transmission cover, rebuilt Holley G and Kingston L2 carburetors, rebuilt brass top coils, original magneto headlight bulbs, etc.). Contact me for more photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gember on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gember on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

18d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 09:09 pm:

A pure beauty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 09:24 pm:

cant believe you are selling her! she is a true beauty! just perfect like all your cars!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

Still a nice car. I did a majority of the work but I know the motor was done again since my hands have been on it. Mark is a classy guy and I would trust his word about everything. Well worth the money. Good luck with the sale Mark!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gember on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 06:02 pm:

July 21st, 1915 car. Serial Number 853835

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Humboldt, TN on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 06:48 pm:

I would be proud to own any of Mark’s cars. They are all beautiful and near perfect. You can’t go wrong here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gember on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 10:41 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

I too have experience with Mark Eyre's work which is invariably as fabulous underneath as it is on top. There is no way you could buy another similar car and restore it as well for the asking price.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration