For Sale ...A bunch of T pars..

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale ...A bunch of T pars..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

I have a Hodgepodge of T parts ..I just assembled it all so I could roll it around..26 engine(no trans) ,late frame ,,20s rear end..Starters,generators,an Alternator..Coil box (26/27) tires are junk..milk crate full of nuts, bolts ,bands....$650.00 o.b.o.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 05:13 pm:

Is it just the way the rims look to me or are they Model A(28-29) rims? If they are Model A rims, do you have some kind of adapter on the hubs for the 5x5.5 bolt pattern of Model A rims? I tried to make the picture bigger for me, but had no luck doing so and I just can't tell from your one pic??? I assume you meant just the tires were junk, not the rims too, whatever they are??? Would like to know???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

I think they are 28/29 A rims....
Im not real impressed with the adapters someone made...
Yes the Tires are junk not wheels ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 11:13 am:

Carl:
sent an email this morning hope to see you at the swapmeet in Loveland,Co. at the Budweiser event center, Larimer County Fair Grounds always an optimist...Gene French

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 11:44 am:

Carl; I also hope you make it to the Loveland Swap Meet. There is plenty of room with 500 spaces. Vender spaces are guaranteed. Its and easy place to find as it directly against Highway I.25. There is Mo pre-registration. they also welcome bicycle venders. The swap meet is on Saturday the 15th and the 16th but set up for venders can be as early as Friday the 14th at 1PM. Venders can also set up on Saturday as early as 6.00AM or Sunday. This is a good meet for venders as there is always a good buyer turn out. Spaces are $30.00 and on level ground. For more information please contact WWW.PVR.AACA.COM or find it on Facebook.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration