Speedometer gear FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Speedometer gear FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

Here is a Gear for front wheel. Numbers say JMU-438I and 64T-9P. See pics. $35.00 + shipping. Pm me for more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

Dan, I will take it. Please bring to Hershey with the seat springs an upholstery.
Dale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 09:25 pm:

Sold Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 01:11 pm:

Just for my information this kind of gear going with which kind of speedometer?

Kind regards,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

Anyone know the information?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 08:07 pm:

Mario, Johns Mansville also work with Jones Johns Mansville bought out jones November 1913

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

Mario, John's Mansville or Jones. Johns Mansville purchased Jones in 1913

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration