Spare Tire Mount Bracket FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Spare Tire Mount Bracket FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

Dan
I will take it. Bill Kerndt 563-380-6230. My address is P.O. Box 444, Waukon, IA 52172. Just let me know where to send the money! Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 08:43 pm:

Here is a bracket to hold the rim on the spare tire mount. Was in some NOS stuff I got. Maybe NOS or may not. Looks good. Do not see them for sale often. $20.00 + shipping. Pm me for more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 05:32 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 05:05 am:

$15.00 + shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 07:09 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 04:59 am:

$10.00 + shipping

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration