NOS Drive Shaft NUTS FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NOS Drive Shaft NUTS FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

Here are a few more NOS drive shaft nuts I found for sale. $4.00 each + shipping. Pm me for more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 05:31 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 05:04 am:

These are the last ones I will have for sale at this time. If you need them, better buy them. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 04:53 pm:

2 for spoken for. That leaves only 3. Get while you can. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 06:38 pm:

These are also used on the early front spring perches when the accessory radius rod support brace is used. Hope you sell them Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 03:26 am:

All spoken for. Thanks, Dan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration