***For Sale*Model T era Canvas Camp Cot***

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ***For Sale*Model T era Canvas Camp Cot***
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 11:10 am:

If you are into camping with your Model T this is a very good canvas and wood cot. Bleached canvas on a wood frame. Very good condition. $60 plus
shipping. PayPal preferred at jputnam (at)wcoil.com. Questions contact me at 419-306-3966
cot
cot
cot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 12:36 pm:

Someone posted an add not too long ago looking for Model t era camping accessories. I looked but couldn't locate that members original post. If anyone knows who I am talking about, might want to pass this along to them before it is snatched up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 06:44 am:

Jack, is the cot still available and if so, what are the dimensions? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 07:23 am:

Sent the guy who was looking for the camping stuff a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

thanks guys,
I am the one looking.
I am set on cots for now though. Its a good one and not a bad price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 02:02 pm:

Still available! Size is 6 ft 4 inches by 2 ft 4 inches approximately.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Reichlin on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 05:04 pm:

Jack
What are the dimensions on this when it is folded up and any idea of the shipping cost to zip code 98284
thanks Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

Charles: Dimensions are 38 x 7 x 5 inches. I'll get a weight and calculate cost in the morning.
Then I can figure UPS charges.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 11:03 am:

Cot is sold pending payment to Charles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 12:19 pm:

Still available, never got paid. This is a really nice canvas cot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 01:20 pm:

If you are going to Hershey meeting I will take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Reichlin on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 04:40 pm:

Jack
I never did receive a total for shipping cost, dont know the total

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 07:18 pm:

If anyone wants some of these we have some for sale...pm me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 08:21 pm:

Charlie: Resent you a pm. JP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 09:04 am:

Still available. FYI: Shipping weight is 16 pounds.

Mario: I will not be at Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 09:39 am:

This is a normal good ole army-style cot. Military are commonly painted and civilian are not. Great and pretty comfy- nice find! I see many in antique stores for decent prices.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration