Colorado Swapmeet Sept 15-16

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Colorado Swapmeet Sept 15-16
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 05:05 pm:

the Poudre Valley Region AACA will host their 50 th. annual swapmeet Sept. 15-16 ...meet is at the Budweiser event center Larimer county fairgrounds just north of Loveland ,Co. easy access of I-25 a very good general swapmeet with a mix of early cars and parts and "newer " items ranging thru current models usually a good number of vendors with model T and model A Ford parts or cars last year a decent 1928 Chev. 1 1/2 ton truck and a nice 1927 Dodge Brothers 2 door sedan be there or be square always an optimist ...Gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 12:19 pm:

Gentlemen:
have had several inquiry's regarding what parts would be onsite I will have a 1927 wire wheel chassis , several period distributors , a KR Wilson model A linebore frame , my own design linebore and bearing molds , a 1927 T coupe body and rough fenders the other guys ? don't know for sure , but there is usually a good selection of parts and friendly people a very good meet ...always an optimist ...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 06:19 pm:

Gentlemen:
have spoken with several swapmeet people several maybe's and 1 will be there this is a very good general swapmeet with a fair number of early vendors each year be there or be square !always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 08:44 pm:

Its the ONLY swap meet in Colorado except The Denver club one that has any T parts at all. A couple of years ago one friend of a 90 year old person brought T part that the older person had. The part were on a long trailer used to haul irrigation pipe and was piled high. Boy did the T guys including myself make out good. The was a huge load and cheap prices. Tom Ohirogge always bring a good supply of T parts and his prices are rock bottom, Randy Vanburen brings a huge mix of T Parts at a fair prices. Ron Jackson usually has a huge supply of really good items, the type that are hard to find at a fair price. Another one of my favorite venders always bring a good supply of T hand tools and T shop tools that I stock up on. His price are very, very low. There will be many other venders there with T parts mixed in with their loads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

Be there or be elsewhere huh Gene?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 09:15 am:

Steve:
I assume you will be at the Poudre Valley Region AACA swapmeet this coming weekend good chance to practice your selling technique before Hershey !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 05:57 pm:

Gentlemen:
have spoken with 2 more T guys that will be at the swapmeet to sell and buy hope they buy from me ! anyway , looks like this will be a great meet ...this is the 50th annual AACA meet , always well attended and very well organized always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 06:08 pm:

I will be there, I need three Ruckstell housings do you have any?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 09:39 am:

Dave:
no Ruckstell housings here did you see the ebay advertisement in Gothenburg,Nebraska ? down to $1200 or offer probably 2 or 3 loads of heavy items and a cut down touring probably all the most common axle housings , but a bunch of heavy iron would probably have to purchase at way below the asking price to cover cost of getting the parts back to Colorado ...see you at the swapmeet ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 01:31 pm:

Gentlemen:
loading items for swapmeet 1927 wire wheel rolling chassis and some sheetmetal already on trailer will make a 2nd. trip and load a 1927 coupe body and fenders be there or be square !
always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

I am loading a variety of stuff, mostly smalls. all types of things. Model T, Man cave, hot rods. Hope the buyers are there.

Enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, September 14, 2018 - 09:50 am:

Rick:
we have had consistent buyer traffic even during bad weather always a good met for me and is hosted by our local AACA group always an optimist...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration